What's new

Food & Stuff

Fiddy min wait at Plantation…nice day and evening and all the peeps and weirdos are out in Medicine Park.
My daughter works at the Riverside. We drove over to let her serve us this evening, but it was over an hour wait. There were a ton of people out. We just drove back home and had some venison summer sausage.

We walked up to the Olive Oil store and the wife and crew looked around. Pretty cool and it passed time. I just noticed the Milvan place; guess it's a brewery. Looks kinda cool...I went over to the cigar shop they had there but it was closed. The olive oil store girl said you have to go to the brewery and ask them to open the cigar shop since they own it but keep it closed. Weird. Probably to save paying for a cashier/clerk

We walked up to the Olive Oil store and the wife and crew looked around. Pretty cool and it passed time. I just noticed the Milvan place; guess it's a brewery. Looks kinda cool...I went over to the cigar shop they had there but it was closed. The olive oil store girl said you have to go to the brewery and ask them to open the cigar shop since they own it but keep it closed. Weird. Probably to save paying for a cashier/clerk
Yeah, it’s a pretty cool newish place. It’s not a brewery, but they have quite a few beers on tap from various small breweries. I think that they plan on having a brewery sometime down the road. The guy that owns it used to have another cigar shop in the park, and it was very rarely open also. He’s a good guy, but he doesn’t take it very seriously.

Yeah, it’s a pretty cool newish place. It’s not a brewery, but they have quite a few beers on tap from various small breweries. I think that they plan on having a brewery sometime down the road. The guy that owns it used to have another cigar shop in the park, and it was very rarely open also. He’s a good guy, but he doesn’t take it very seriously.
As previously discussed, it sounds like I need to come down to ya'lls neck of the woods sometime.

Hell yeah, cabbage and Italian meatballs or sausage.

Course plain jane fried in a bit of bacon grease cabbage is pretty Goddamned good tasting

Troy Aikman’s Eight beer has been released in Oklahoma. My son’s marketing business was hired to promote it. They went to one of the Crest stores and a Twin Peaks restaurant. He’s still working on editing all of the video footage, but here’s a link to the story. The majority of the footage of Troy was shot by my son.