What's new

Food & Stuff

72574885805__B223F2BC-1B3D-4F9A-97DC-B3752846ACED.jpeg
I ain’t got the after pics unless y’all perverts wanna see tomorrows turd. But it was done right, over open hardwood fire and there were no leftovers.

I’d like to try ramsey’s here. His place in Vegas is legit and I doubt the OK location is lagging too far behind. Riserva next door is pretty good as well- if you don’t mind trendy.

Happy new years gentlemen.

We have watched that Hells Kitchen show around here for years. I’ve always been curious about the beef Wellington. Nowhere I know to order one up here. I’ve told my wife we need to try and make some.
Go get it at Ramseys…it’s worth every penny. Y’all can make it a weekend

The table next to us got the beef wellington and dang, I wanted to order one to take home.

JEV, sounds like you’d get it again?

The Don’t cha stop (basically a raspberry Tom Collins) and the espresso martini are really good at Ramsay’s. For $14 and $18, I think I’ll try to duplicate them at home

Last edited:
What kind of attire is expected? Chisholm creek is a pretty casual area, but those prices are getting close to an expectation of a dress code. Slacks? Or just nice jeans/pants?
Sooooooo maybe no used boots with spurs hanging on em and no work hat. Only fresh creased hat. No pants tucked in boot tops? Dang I didn’t even consider there’d be a dress code.

Mollys landing here in Catoosa was $70+ for a steak and there were no dress codes. But it’s not known as a fancy eatery.

Mollys landing here in Catoosa was $70+ for a steak and there were no dress codes. But it’s not known as a fancy eatery.
Not anymore. Everything there is well done since it burnt down a few weeks back.

What kind of attire is expected? Chisholm creek is a pretty casual area, but those prices are getting close to an expectation of a dress code. Slacks? Or just nice jeans/pants?
No raggedy shit but casual is fine for dinner IMO. I wore jeans, boots, button down casual (hiking) shirt, hat, and a puffy Patagonia light jacket. Maybe 10% in there had a sport coat. It was pretty nonstuffy.

Sooooooo maybe no used boots with spurs hanging on em and no work hat. Only fresh creased hat. No pants tucked in boot tops? Dang I didn’t even consider there’d be a dress code.
Throw some polish on em and clean jeans…silver spurs would be cool with a fresh hat and sport coat

I wore a nice shirt,cowboy boots and jeans. She wore a dress.
We were well dressed compared to most
Agreed. I really like the lounge off 2nd and i35 in Edmond. I forget the actual verbiage, but the front door more or less says “no under 18, this is a grown folks establishment”. I really like the place.