What's new

Food & Stuff

Edit: we don't really have a booze thread yet, so I put it here.

So...I very rarely drink. I haven't had more than one alkyholic beverage a month since my birthday, before that was the 4th (that's including beer, but not including the limited quantity of Yuengling Oktoberfest I could find). But I wanted to have a little something for NYE. I saw this Facebook reel describing something called 'nectar of the gods'. It's 50/50 red wine and root beer. The video specifically used cheap red wine and sugar free A&W.
I spent $5 on a bottle of red, got a 6 pack of the sugar free A&W, took a sip, made a face, set it down. 2 mins later I tried again, ended up finishing it, then I finished the bottle of wine with more of em. I was doing 6oz of each at a time, cus I didn't wanna get a bigger cup. Both ingredients were chilled. I'll try to see if I can find the video link. I'm only typing all this cus last night I kinda really wanted another one but we don't exactly stock wine in my house.
IMG_20231231_220455.jpg
Facebook link:

Do you want to work in wind? Almost never home, long hours, and its like adult day care.

Where’s this at? When can I start? Lol

I have operations at most major locations around the state. Where are you close to? I can get you set up with a shower and towels. Most people with high volume clients also have a pop-up trailer, I also rent those out.

25 to 30 a hour. 130 to 150 a day per diem. Starting out. Only thing is you got to climb 300 plus feet in the air.
Does per diem cover hotel or is that separate?

Look at us! 😂😂😂