What's new

Tales from the Reloading Room

The only thing that seems to mess with my scale is static

There is an app??? How does that work I have had one for a while now and never knew about it
Ya, you can connect it via Bluetooth and set loads and log stuff. I use mine only to calibrate the scale. It's easier than on the unit

Ya, you can connect it via Bluetooth and set loads and log stuff. I use mine only to calibrate the scale. It's easier than on the unit
I haven’t ever seen anything on it showing Bluetooth it’s too dam cold to go out the right now hopefully I can tomorrow

I went and looked I think I have the cheap one I tried to connect it and it laughed at me

My Frankford links to an app. I’m not a fan of the app. It seems to lock up on me.

I had to unplug everything else using power off the same strip my FART Powder throw was plugged into.

Or it was the LED light off of my FART M-Press. I dunno. Something would fuck with it.

Those look wicked lol
The factory loading is only pushed to 2200ish from a 20" barrel. My 16.5" will be less. The gel testing I've seen is good, but not crazy good. I've got load date for N-135 that should get me to 2250-2300. Leverroution might get it faster. That should give it that extra umph I need.

Loaded up 15 rounds of some 124gr Lead 9mm boolits today. Will see how they do and then I got about 519 left to load. I have like less than $20 tied up on these bullets so this will be an extremely cheap 500 rounds!
Those are like 90's prices!

18 rounds from today. No split necks today. This is my 5th go around on this lot of Lapua.

Primers popped, pockets are still strong. Shoulders bumped .001". Full Length sized. Neck tension set to .002". Cleaned. No trim needed this time. Primed with 210M's.

I'll load these next go around. I still have a few from the 4th set.

20240114_190914.jpg

Started on my 500 rounds of 124gr RN lead rounds. 4.5gr of CFE seemed to work just fine out of my Girsan MC P35 PI. Got all these pressed out in an hour and a half on my RCBS Turret Press. Maybe lack 100 more rounds.

IMG_3614.jpeg

Loaded up a ladder test for my buddies Sig Cross.
1705611317353.png

Loaded these to 2.750" COAL, FL Sized running .002" Neck Tension

1705611485471.png